[kj] DVD availability

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 13:54:57 EDT 2007

Also, I think to myself -- Britney, anticipated at the VMAS. Will she
blow it, or will she do an amazing come back and blow everyone away?

Well, obviously she blew it.

So I got the Killing Joke Gathering DVD -- would that anniversary show
be a big flub or would it kick ass. All I know is that the DVD is
actually really amazing. Great cinematography, lighting, sound, etc.
Exceptionally well done. They nailed it.

Another thing I'm reminded of -- and I'm being random -- was Elvis's '68
"Comeback Special." When he was seen as this has been, but came on TV,
had trimmed up a bit, full black leather suit, fresh black hair -- and
he totally kicked ass old school. The "Elvis Unpugged" aspect of it is
still totally cool to watch to this day, where he is with his old 50s
rockabilly band. It was not a Britney-at-the-VMAs moment, which it could
have been.

-Oliver