[kj] DVD availability

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:33:26 EDT 2007

I know Cleopatra, at very least, has quality copies of Eighties and Love like Blood since I have seen those on some of their DVD comps. I would imagine that it is too much effort and money with their old label to be bothered with. And the $$$ outcome may not pay off in the end.

So enjoy it where yo see it. Because that is probably it

pity

Chris