[kj] DVD availability

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 13:51:17 EDT 2007

Yep, I have asked that a few times here.

I know I have seen very high quality videos of "Love Like Blood" played
at some, er, goth/industrial type clubs, up on their big screens,
crystal clear.

Fully "remastered" -- or whatever it is called with movies -- versions
of the videos should be done, esp. with seminal stuff like "Eighties,"
"A New Day," and others. And very high quality of the The Tube gig
(which is amazing from excerpts on YouTube) and the U4 show, should also
be avialable.

Some vids are painful for me to watch though. Jaz's permed hair...man.

But an official nice high-res compilation DVD of old vids is overdue.

-Oliver