[kj] OT: Swans recommendation/MOG

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:59:27 EDT 2007

If I had to pick a bad Swans record it is Burning World. Nowadays it doesn't bother me as much. But when it came out I was quite pissed. Violently almost. And it is probably safe to say that it is a result of being on a major (their only release mind you) label.
Then they came back with White Light from the Mouth of Infinity. Holy crap

Chris