[kj] OT: Swans recommendation/MOG

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 10:49:28 EDT 2007

Most extreme Swans track I think could be
"Tine Is Money (Bastard)"

I interviewed Micahel Gira for the new Perfect Sound
Forever and I think the new Angels of Light album is
the best one yet.

All his albums are worth checking out, even the one he
mostly disowns (The Burning World).

--- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Speaking of getting turned onto new bands, have any

> of you checked

> out Mog.com? It's basically (yet another) networking

> site, but it

> allows you to host music and see what like-minded

> folks are listening

> to.

> Here's mine: http://mog.com/Alex_in_NYC

> Check it out and sign on!

> Alex in NYC

> On Oct 11, 2007, at 11:52 PM, Leigh Newton wrote:

> > In many ways, it sucks being a latercomer. It's

> not all bad though.

> > One good part is that everything is right there

> for you to plunder.

> > This list is a good place for latecomers, namely

> myself. I'm a

> > latecomer to just about everything. It was thanks

> to the Gathering

> > that i got turned onto the genius that is Chrome.

> The Damon Edge/

> > Helios Creed era, to be exact. Nothing else is

> quite like it.

> > Thanks Gathering!

> > Leigh

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net