[kj] OT: Swans recommendation in Soulseek!!!

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 18:24:02 EDT 2007

Hi Oliver if you are soulseek user to can find all
swans material in my bunker..my user name is :
Atrax Morgue ,the most depressing and noisy materail
of swans anyone until 1984 ...but if you want me to
give my recommendation about the most explosive and
devastating of all..the album is The Great Anihilator
no doubt about it......

Cheers from the second cuba
Maurice

--- "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net>