[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack - I Am Right!

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:04:22 EDT 2007

The Dictators - I Am Right! Lyrics

So tell me pretty baby, are you still talking bout yourself

You're such a non-conformist, just like everybody else

And if you had a heart, tell me would you use it

And if you had a thought, I think you'd confuse it

And if you understood exactly what I'm saying

would you have the common sense to

Kiss My Ass

Cause I am right

I am right

I am right

I am right

I'd like to take your ego and crush it into a little ball

And then I'd take my baseball bat and knock it over the centerfield wall

Cause if you had a soul, I think you would sell it

and if you had a life, you'd serve your time in hell

Justice can be sweet, power is corrupting

So it would be my pleasure to have you

Kiss My Ass

Cause I am right

I am right

I am right

I am right

And if there was a god, I think she'd give her blessings

to every dirty deed, I would be confessing

So before I knock on heaven's door please grant my last request

Would you be so kind as to

Kiss My Ass

Cause I am right

I am right