[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:45:51 EDT 2007

Uh..........okay
That is not only an awful comparison but it is unrealistic.
Wouldn't you be pissed if you were cheering for the Justice League of America.....but at the last minute Papa Smurf pulls out a nuclear warhead and they ultimately win because E.T. picked the smurfs up in his ship before the bomb was dropped.

Chris