[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:27:04 EST 2007

exactly, todd! that's what i was hoping for. just the virtuoso at work,
less-is-more and all that.

to me it's a bit weird hearing these relationship-based lyrics set to
geordie's music. one of the things i always liked about KILLING JOKE was
that they didn't do love songs or "conventional" lyrics. maybe there's
another reason why he's working with her!

it's up to him what music he makes, of course, and it's not so much that
it's bad but that i know it could be better.

you get little glimpses of what he can do but in a sense that just makes it
more frustrating.

i'm pleased he is writing music.

maybe he should give rob moss a call?