[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:26:36 EST 2007

geordie's guitar playing is top notch, as always. this timbre is
unmistakable, it can ONLY be Geordie. The drums pretty much only follows
through and it, together with the bass, but this shouldn't really be so
important here as this is a guitarist's solo album. still, what hasn't
pleased me is this girl's voice and the lyrics. I am not one to enjoy female
voice on music so my opinion might be a bit biased, but a guy's vocal (am I
thinking of Jaz here?) would fit better in there! Anyway, if Geordie wanted
an album with Jaz, pronounced bass and distinctive drums, he would simply
put out another KJ album. If this is where Geordie's heart is set, then I
wish him all the best and good luck with it! but me, I would simply scrape
that girl's voice from the songs (maybe even another female voice - Jennifer
Charles - would sound better) and bring that guitar up front because that's
what a person who buys a Geordie album really wants to hear!