[kj] More on the Johnny Depp/Dave Vanian "coincidence"

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:30:04 EST 2007

I guess what needs to be known is who came up with the look? Was it Depp or Burton? I would guess the later. I'm sure Depp knows Vanian is BUT Vanian only looked like that for a brief amount of time. I am not excited at all to see this movie. Corpse Bride was okay and I feel it was only made to get himself back into the kiddie/spookie market. Mars Attacks was the last movie I enjoyed. Everything else is forgettable (Big Fish, Sleepy Hollow) or down right awful (Planet of the Apes, Charlie).

oh well

Chris