[kj] Killing Joke Mug....Not Raven

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:38:18 EST 2007

why did you buy an inflateable alice cooper ;D)))? and where did you get that from curious,no i dont want one,but yeah some fan would,even if its punchured--put it on ebay if you still have it youd be surprised what youd get for it!!!

melinda ps and here was me thinking you were a bit of a passafist,not now ive herd your attack on poor inflatable alice you roughe,now your a hard guy i am shaking-not ;P

ps i have no memorabilia really-,although i did have a k.j key ring once that was cheeting as i made it,couldnt tell you were it is now though,it was ages ago,lost in transit i think,like alot of other stuff i used to own in general.

not even a mug,but i can be a mug on occassion though!!!

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:19:55 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Mug....Not Raven

I picked one up at a gig – wasn’t Barfly time, was it? I used it until it ran out, and kept snagging the bottle opener on my pockets. I like authorised things that seem facile, useless or crap. I’m particularly proud of my Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Abattoir Blues tea towel. Got an In A Big Country headscarf shrinkwrapped to a 7” somewhere too.

I wonder what’s the most stupid music related promotional item anyone here has? There must be a fair few. I have a Marillion “Fugazi” pack of playing cards. I have an inflatable Alice Cooper (punctured, after using it as a punchbag, obviously before ebay. The things I could have sold on ebay!). What the fuck was all that about? Were there tasty pyramidal cakes to promote the US single release of “Ziggurats of Cinnamon”? Was there a stupid troll Jaz on the front of ... oh, hang on.

I would be interested to hear about stupid promo items, whether KJ related or not, although I noticed Atkins was selling photocopied KJ tour itineraries on ebay a few years ago, so there must at least be Damage Manual mk2 toilet paper, at the very least.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Alexander SmithSent: 12 November 2007 19:00To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Mug....Not Raven

Yeah, I have the Killing Joke lighter/bottle opener. It's somewhat ridiculous.

Alex in NYC