[kj] Killing Joke Mug....Not Raven

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 12 18:13:16 EST 2007

Heh! I didn't buy it. My first job, in the early 80s, was at the HMV shop in
Gloucester. We got all sorts of shit - limited edition 10" singles packed in
what was supposed to be a sleeve full of vomit (clearly, we had to split one
open; it was vegetable soup), inflatable Alice Coopers. We used to share
things out pretty fairly, and it must have been my turn when the AC turned
up.

Me? A pacifist? I tell you, inflatable rock stars quake on their sand-filled
arses when I enter the room.

Darren

Hungerford, UK