[kj] Extremities....me too

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:59:06 EST 2007

On 7 Nov 2007, at 14:43, Christof hamille wrote:

> BUT PHD packaged the records poorly and now all for record corners

> are bent. Pretty significantly. I know if I saw these in the

> store new the would be marked down as damaged. That is pretty

> disappointing since I plunked down a good chunk of money in advance.

Hmm - that's pretty poor really.
Poor all round by the sounds of it.

> Yes I know it is because of the posties...

My mate used to work at this design company in Manchester.
They once received a hard backed envelope that had been roughly bent
in half & shoved through the door with the words "PHOTOGRAPHS: DO NOT
BEND" emblazoned in red.
Underneath in biro was a hand scrawled note saying "Yes they do"

Posties eh?
You gotta love 'em.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
http://www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
http://www.myspace.com/scuzzywear