[kj] Extremities....me too

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 7 10:05:26 EST 2007

Still waiting for mine. Bah.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Christof hamille
Sent: 07 November 2007 14:43
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Extremities....me too

I got my package today.

Haven't had a chance to go through everything (CD/DVD boxset and the 4
different color lps...yes I did it)

BUT PHD packaged the records poorly and now all for record corners are
bent. Pretty significantly. I know if I saw these in the store new the
would be marked down as damaged. That is pretty disappointing since I
plunked down a good chunk of money in advance.

Yes I know it is because of the posties...BUT...if PHD invested in better
packaging that had padding on all sides of the lps (like most places I buy
from do) than it probably wouldn't have happened.

Oh well. My luck again with PHD. I am just glad to have them

Chris