[kj] Extremities....me too

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:43:29 EST 2007

I got my package today.

Haven't had a chance to go through everything (CD/DVD boxset and the 4 different color lps...yes I did it)

BUT PHD packaged the records poorly and now all for record corners are bent. Pretty significantly. I know if I saw these in the store new the would be marked down as damaged. That is pretty disappointing since I plunked down a good chunk of money in advance.

Yes I know it is because of the posties...BUT...if PHD invested in better packaging that had padding on all sides of the lps (like most places I buy from do) than it probably wouldn't have happened.

Oh well. My luck again with PHD. I am just glad to have them

Chris