[kj] mugshot

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:38:58 EST 2007

good point.

It does feel distasteful & inappropriate but I was thinking would I
feel the same if Schecter say made a raven signature bass? (as Dean
did with Dimebag - although dimebags models were already the pipeline)

anyway, lets all go round to this guys house & jab him in the eye
with a pen.
or a mug.
No, no - a mole!