[kj] mugshot

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 6 12:02:54 EST 2007

Actually, since Mr. Arse still seems to have open lines of communication
with Paul, perhaps he could ask directly what action he would like the
Gathering to take? Perhaps either writing instructions on the bathroom
mirror, to be viewed later in the condensation, or perhaps something more
oblique - say alphabetti spaghetti tin turned upside down for a
sternly-worded email, and local paper opened to the obituaries column for a
personal visit from the Gathering en masse (J).

I reckon a signature bass would be fine, as there would be trademarks and
copyrights to obtain. Dunno if I could play one slung that low, though! More
of a Haircut 100 strapped under the chin fellow myself. Peter Hook always
looked to me as if he was half-way through picking his bass up from the
floor.

Darren

Hungerford, UK