[kj] mugshot

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:28:05 EST 2007

While this is true the same people have also been defending the departed against said actions.

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 00:22:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] mugshot

people have been making profit out of the beloved dead for centuries,and now because it's raven,god bless him,gatherers take offence. we all knew it was gonna happen. what can we do? i know what i'd like to do to ALL these people.

got some good /great news .just wait