[kj] mugshot

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 20:22:18 EDT 2007

people have been making profit out of the beloved dead for centuries,and now because it's raven,god bless him,gatherers take offence. we all knew it was gonna happen. what can we do? i know what i'd like to do to ALL these people.

got some good /great news .just wait

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: joker at Z6.com; gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:39:58 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] mugshot

send an email to the seller.Let them know.Maybe peer pressure will make them see the error of their ways.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Are we absolutely sure that he's a fraud?