[kj] Strange events

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 12:38:43 EST 2007

>as for the clunking & clanging he's probably looking for a bottle opener :)

Thanks!
Now there's coffee sprayed all over the computer monitor! :D

A L P

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote: yup, I think it was the first time we properly met up where we spent a very enjoyable lunch where you told me about some very, very strange goings on at Chez Moss...

I think they are just too odd to be written off as coincidence or what have you.
Same with other things you've told me.

I think it's worth adding that your rehearsal space is the same room you recorded in with raven & that it's private rehearsal space to boot.

as for the clunking & clanging he's probably looking for a bottle opener :)