[kj] Strange events

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:03:23 EST 2007

yup, I think it was the first time we properly met up where we spent
a very enjoyable lunch where you told me about some very, very
strange goings on at Chez Moss...

I think they are just too odd to be written off as coincidence or
what have you.
Same with other things you've told me.

I think it's worth adding that your rehearsal space is the same room
you recorded in with raven & that it's private rehearsal space to boot.

as for the clunking & clanging he's probably looking for a bottle
opener :)