[kj] Strange events

A. Madani a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net
Mon Nov 5 08:18:47 EST 2007

I've always been on the fence about these kinds of things ...

Certainly there are some people make it up just to get on TV or sell books or whatever - lately there's this thing being hyped on US TV about some psychic woman who can find out how people died and then they speak to their surviving relatives through her - yeah right. Then and there while the cameras are conveniently rolling.

However there are other instances where it does really happen, like feeling someone's presence especially after they've recently died.

Anyway, I'll throw this out there for consideration: most people equate Samhain with Halloween and think they happen on the same day. The hardcore pagans say it happens when the Moon enters the constellation Scorpio, and that occurs 2007/11/08 12:17:00 Europe/London time

So what? Well, those of the pagan/Wiccan persuasion say that this is the time when the veil between this world and the next is the thinnest and we are in the best position to communicate with those on the 'other side'.

Sounds like a good time for a Gathering to me. :)