[kj] Strange events

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:32:54 EST 2007

This is not fair!
I'm mostly irrational and I've never seen a ghost... : ( And I would
love to see Raven before his soul leaves our World definitely.
Well, maybe I live in a wrong house or geographic area : )
You're lucky.

Hugs
Lenny

PS. No piss from me - I'm losing any sense of humour when there's
anything KJ/Gathering related. [ Always wrong circumstances for losing
the sense of humour : D ]