[kj] Top 10 bands

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 22:10:43 EDT 2007

TB,

Same with me. Actually, it was later than 2003. But suddenly it
"clicked," and it sort of all fell into place after I heard the 2003 LP
and esp. Hosannas. Sort of weird. Then I worked my way backwards and it
all made sense (except '86 - '89 as I've mentioned before). No excuse
for me, though, since I've always liked a lot of the bands folks into KJ
tend to also like -- like Gang of Four, Bauhaus, Joy Division, and the
like. I'd just never really sat down and listened to them 'til not too
long ago.

-Oliver