[kj] Top 10 bands...!!!!!

Mark Wilson mark.wilson at crunchpod.com
Thu Mar 29 14:34:30 EDT 2007

> I agree -- I think Marcos gets the "Most Interesting/Intriguing Top 10

> List" award.

It's probably the one that would be closest to my own list -- at least in
types of bands, if not particular artists!

> I mean, fucking Sleep Chamber -- I haven't heard of them

> for ages (prolly just me, I'm sure in some circles it's all folks talk

> about, it just reminds me of my embarrassing gothy Projekt records daze

> in early 90s).

I like some of their CDs and dislike others, but I know a lot of people in
the experimental/dark ambient scene that consider them a joke. However, I
think that's due more to John Zewizz (sp?) as a person than due to his
music.

(Hmmm, this is my third post in a day. I usually post this much on this
list in a year!)

Mark
--
Conure -- http://conure.crunchpod.com