[kj] Top 10 bands...!!!!!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 14:19:28 EDT 2007

Marcos Santiago wrote:

> -NON

Wow, can you actually sit there and just listen to NON straight through?

I for the life of me cannot. I really really wanted to get into power
electronics/death industrial and the attending ambient/Cold Meat
Industry type stuff, and a lot of it is great background music -- but,
maybe it's my southern white trashiness, but I have always kept coming
back to stuff that rocks and/or is fast, not noisy and/or ambient...
Nevertheless, I have briefly heard Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud...
and I have to say I am sorta impressed with your tastes.

-Oliver