[kj] Top 10 bands...!!!!!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 14:24:40 EDT 2007

I agree -- I think Marcos gets the "Most Interesting/Intriguing Top 10
List" award. I mean, fucking Sleep Chamber -- I haven't heard of them
for ages (prolly just me, I'm sure in some circles it's all folks talk
about, it just reminds me of my embarrassing gothy Projekt records daze
in early 90s).

-Oliver