[kj] Top 10 bands...!!!!!

Mark Wilson mark.wilson at crunchpod.com
Thu Mar 29 14:29:23 EDT 2007

> Wow, can you actually sit there and just listen to NON straight through?

I can -- but I'm not a big fan of Boyd's early work. I find his later
work such as "God and Beast" to be sublime.

> I for the life of me cannot. I really really wanted to get into power

> electronics/death industrial and the attending ambient/Cold Meat

> Industry type stuff, and a lot of it is great background music -- but,

> maybe it's my southern white trashiness, but I have always kept coming

> back to stuff that rocks and/or is fast, not noisy and/or ambient...

I'm obviously not Marcos so I'm not answering for him, but personally, I
loathe most things that "rock". I find a lot more emotion and subtly in
what you refer to as background music than in most rock music. However,
there are obviously many exceptions to this, because I still listen to a
lot of guitar based music.

Mark
--
Conure -- http://conure.crunchpod.com