[kj] American Hardcore documentary posted on YouTube

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 04:57:14 EDT 2007

I have it too but have not listened to it yet. Yeah, I can understand they
put on shows there and what not. I just think the book losses itself with all
that and the Riot Grrl stuff. More interested in the 80's part. Do not like
many Dischord bands nowadays for a lot seem to lack the punk I like.

Iron Cross were ok. I loved Void though!

I do not like The Evens too. Quite boring. Thanks for the Embrace vid. I
actually saw it awhile back. Great band! You should check out some other DC
bands as Swiz and Bloodbats. Great stuff. Also Los Vampiros and Christ on a
Crutch too.

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 3/26/2007 6:37:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,