[kj] American Hardcore documentary posted on YouTube

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 11:24:25 EDT 2007

Wow, dude, you totally missed me and Adam's conversations on Swiz here.
I fucking LOVE Swiz and everything Shawn Brown was involved with. (Very
early Dag Nasty w/ Shawn Brown on vox here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C1DmNhokuY ) -- have the original Fury
6-song 7 inch on THD records on vinyl, the Sweetbelly Freakdown s/t CD
from 1997 that is basically a Swiz reunion album, as well as all of
Jesuseater's stuff, Shawn Brown's last project that to me was sort of
like a mix between Rollins Band, Black Sabbath, and Helmet. I had heard
Brown was a tattoo artist now, and Adam seemed to confirm that.

(No Swiz vids on YouTube! But I presume you have seen the free Swiz EP
available for d/l at the Jade Tree website?)

Shamefully, I have not heard the Bloodbats!

-Oliver