[kj] OT: My Turn in Hell

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 05:22:08 EDT 2007

Yeah... that's exactly it... while it is kind of fun to use, I may
assume that it is a bit useless (just like anything online, actually).
It still is huge here in Brazil, almost EVERYBODY has an orkut profile...
It did not start as something "south american", it just got really
huge here, I could never understand why... as a matter of fact I have
my guesses, but they are as wild as anyone's... lol

jr

"Wow, Orkut. I remember that from about 3 or 4 years ago. Wasn't that
really big, for some reason, with folks in South America -- like the
South American Friendster (though technically anyone globwlly could
join, butfor some reason it just caught on big in Brazil, Paraguay, etc.)?"