[kj] OT Re: Dead Kennedys in brouhaha of Tarantino film use of "TooDrunk ...

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 00:06:53 EDT 2007

Ha -- excellent question. I am still hoping for US shows, but now my
defeatist, pessimistic side is kicking in, and I almost wonder why I
stay on here. Maybe in the vain hope I'll see something about an
upcoming new EP, some new gig announcements, etc. But ... nothing
exciting for awhile.

Maybe Jaz is too busy composing violin pieces for members of the EU
govt. right now.... Somehow, downloading mp3s of that will not excite
me as much as downloading post-Hosannas material, or stuff that's
unreleased from the Hosannas sessions,w hich I've heard rumors and good
stuff about.

-Oliver