[kj] OT Re: Dead Kennedys in brouhaha of Tarantino film use of "TooDrunk ...

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 07:50:00 EDT 2007

Don't give up the ship just yet, Oliver. I signed onto the Gathering
in -- -shit, 1999? In that span of time, the periods wherein Killing
Joke went into dormant near-hibernation have been plentiful. It's
almost cyclical. It's hard to imagine them regaining their momentum
after this particular patch, but I have the suspicion that as long as
Jaz breathes, he'll want to keep the `Joke alive.

And what the fuck else is Geordie doing with his life, anyway?

Alex in NYC