[kj] "Blood On Your Hands" Live Video

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 22 05:42:03 EDT 2007

I had a tough time sleeping tonight after watching "Children Of Man" on dvd
so I threw together this live video of "Blood On Your Hands" using an audio
bootleg from a 2003 show and bits n' pieces of video off the XXV live dvd.
There's plenty of spots where the vocals don't sync up well between the
audio and video but it came out alright considering the hour or so I put
into it. My other option was throwing something together using footage from
"Deep Impact" and "Armegeddon" set to "Asteroid."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizW2Qhm35I

T.B.