[kj] "Blood On Your Hands" Live Video

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 05:52:12 EDT 2007

Thanks TB, excellent....

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of TB
Sent: 22 March 2007 09:42
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [kj] "Blood On Your Hands" Live Video

I had a tough time sleeping tonight after watching "Children Of Man" on
dvd
so I threw together this live video of "Blood On Your Hands" using an
audio
bootleg from a 2003 show and bits n' pieces of video off the XXV live
dvd.
There's plenty of spots where the vocals don't sync up well between the
audio and video but it came out alright considering the hour or so I put

into it. My other option was throwing something together using footage
from
"Deep Impact" and "Armegeddon" set to "Asteroid."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizW2Qhm35I

T.B.