[kj] Damned Damned Damned

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Fri Mar 2 16:30:35 EST 2007

Oliver

>I have a 12" interview picture disc of The Damned -- no songs, just a

>long interview. One side is a head shot of Vanian, Phantasmagoria-era,

>and the flipside is a shot of the band when they were a five piece,

>Music for Pleasure_ era, w/ Lu Edmonds in it. Great photo, not-so-great

>interview.

not seen that - at least I don't remember it !
there were a whole load of those interview discs which appeared in the mid
to late eighties, and I kind of lost interest in the Damned when they
released 'Anything'.....and apart from seeing a couple of the reunion shows
in the early nineties, it wasn't rekindled until I heard Grave Disorder

>I used to have The Damned Scrapbook, Part1 (ever heard of that? Like a

>bunch of photocopies of old articles, etc. about them)

I've a feeling my mate Mark has a copy of that....Mark played bass for the
legendary Johnny Moped for a while - he knew some of the luminaries of the
Croydon punk scene, including Captain.

Peter