[kj] Damned Damned Damned

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 17:03:09 EST 2007

Peter,

I have a 12" interview picture disc of The Damned -- no songs, just a
long interview. One side is a head shot of Vanian, Phantasmagoria-era,
and the flipside is a shot of the band when they were a five piece,
_Music for Pleasure_ era, w/ Lu Edmonds in it. Great photo, not-so-great
interview. I used to have The Damned Scrapbook, Part1 (ever heard of
that? Like a bunch of photocopies of old articles, etc. about them)
which when I bought it served as a massive primer for me on punk. I have
no fucking idea what happened to that book, but it was awesome. I really
wish I could find it. It even had an elaborate "Damned Family Tree"
diagram of all members current and past and what bands they came from,
went onto, etc. It was great.

-Oliver