[kj] Damned Damned Damned

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 16:38:39 EST 2007

Peter,

Yep, The Damned Scrapbook has articles about Johnny Moped. I also had
the "Anything" Tour full color booklet (I do hate that album, actually),
with pics of The Damned riding on carousels, etc. But the Damned
Scrapbook had photocopies mostly of articles from the late 70s and I do
distinctly remember Johnny Moped, Eater, Eddie and the Hot Rods,
Roogalator, Siouxsie, etc, in all of it. Like I said, I got it when I
was 15 and the whole thing was a massive primer on punk for me.

-Oliver