[kj] FW: Re: Funny jaz ect

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:00:42 EDT 2007

see what you mean,if seeing it from your view point olly ;-)

i still agree with jaz on that natural earth cycle disarsters,its bound to
happen sooner or later,not so much pessimism but geographic fact in the long
run.

theres a new movie coming out called "flood" looks a bit heavy,sooner or
later floods on a global scale will be a kinda norm!!!

as for jazes church,i have no interest in joining any church unless i know
101 percent what i am getting into ;-)

melinda ps picture this... rev jaz...stood there in his priest pansy smock
declairs." now turn to page 1543 and we will sing hymn".....not on your
nelly ;-D))))