[kj] FW: Re: Funny KJ tracks?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 14:42:53 EDT 2007

Actually, I just found it sort of ironic that we're discussing wacky KJ
moments, or the lack of them, when I was re-reading these old Jaz
interviews and he's basically discussing a global holocaust as desirable
or at least unavoidable/"necessary." That kind of gloomy, nihilistic
worldview contrasted with "funny moments in Killing Joke!" just strikes
me as itself sort of funny. Meh, maybe I'm not explaining this right.
Also, Jaz cracks me up sometimes when he talks about how he has his
church with a huge congregation, etc.

-Oliver