[kj] back to oil!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Sat Jul 21 09:00:17 EDT 2007

Well B.
There has been no instances of Iraqi women being encouraged to dress in a Western style by the Allies , so Jaz was wrong on that count , infact the opposite has happened , Western Women have been encouraged to dress in an Islamic style . Many Western Muslim Women dress more Islamic than their Muslim sisters in the middle east .
The Muslims are encouraging Western women to dress in an Eastern way , so Jaz got it completely wrong.

Message Received: Jul 21 2007, 01:37 PM