[kj] OT: nu Stranglers

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 11:34:29 EST 2007

I think I'll take a chance on them next time then. They're far more suited
to being a 4-piece rather than having some IggyPop-like character hanging
from the lighting rig!! Saw 'em on the first tour with the new guy and
could never go back... but this seems like it could be worth a view. I'll
still miss Hugh's terrible jokes though!

Dave