[kj] OT: nu Stranglers

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:10:33 EST 2007

>>Couldn't stand the new guy

I'm completely with you on this one. Live he really spoilt it.
Every time I saw them he wore a tight black T shirt and proceeded to strike
poses that were more fitting to a Mr Universe contest than a Stranglers gig.
You could also guarantee that the T shirt would be off half way through the
set. Plus Hugh is a massive act to follow and who ever tries has got a job
and a half on there hands.

On the singing front, which I suppose is what matters, I didn't think he was
that bad...but still a million miles away from Hugh.

Brian.