[kj] OT: nu Stranglers

Paul Gorman PaulGorman at ireland.com
Wed Jan 17 11:19:34 EST 2007

If it is Suite XIV you are talking about, then I like it and around same
time it came out I went to see them live, not knowing they had gone back to
being a 4 piece and I must say they were fantastic, not seen them that good
in a long time. I had seen them with both Hugh and the new lad, but JJ is
well able for it and made for a great gig. I was always under the impression
JJ could not speak english, or maybe as with some French just did not
bother, but he was well able to the night I went to see them.

dub