[kj] OT: nu Stranglers

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 10:26:22 EST 2007

Suite XIV? Unless there's an even newer one! Played it a few times, and
like Norfolk Coast it has it's moments though I dunno, it still just
doesn't really do it for me. As one of my fave bands ever, I've struggled
with everything they've done since Hugh left. Couldn't stand the new guy
they got, absolutely terrible! But now he's left and they're back to a
4-piece, so possibly a bit better to see live now. Oh how I wish they'd
sort it out with Hugh, but I can't see it happening anytime soon!! Ah for
the days of the lights going down, Waltzinblack intro music starting up,
and the crowd going absolutely mental!!!

DaveInBlack (ok, my t-shirt is green)