[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 13:20:31 EST 2007

Oh god yeah... I was even buying total SHIT quality bootleg live 7" when I
got my Misfits obsession... makes Evilive sound positively
over-produced! I don't know how much of their poor live sound was the "too
busy jumping around to play" and how much was the bass/guitars that Jerry
and Doyle make being awful!!!!! Unless they had some sorta "mud filter"
put on everything.

Dave