[kj] Pantera (WAS: 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA)

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 07:23:30 EST 2007

Pantera -- despite Phil Anselmo being a giant-sized asshole -- made
great music.

Stop worrying about whether they're "punk" or "metal" or whatever.
Get out of the hair salon!!!!

And the mourning for Dimebag is fairly genuine and justified. By all
accounts, he was a good man, an innovator on his instrument, and
killed in a senseless way.

Alex in NYC