[kj] OT: in Defense of PHANTASMAGORIA by the Damned

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Wed Feb 21 12:27:29 EST 2007

I always rather liked Phantasmagoria - especially side 1
in a kind of glossy camp goth sort of way. Loved Vanian's
hair but Captain was sorely missed - especially live.

I thought Anything was immensely dull and lost interest
until I saw them in the early 90s with Brian James, again.

I'm assuming 'I'm alright Jack & the Beanstalk' etc was
as crap as its title suggests ?

I love Grave Disorder and they're pretty good live too.
Dave's singing is better than ever, Pinch is almost as good
as Rat and Monty is a star - and the MGE 25 dvd is top
flight entertainment too - all 6 or so hours of it

Peter