[kj] OT: in Defense of PHANTASMAGORIA by the Damned

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Feb 21 11:16:39 EST 2007

"Thomas Kennedy" wrote:

> totally agree Alex!..... The Brian James Gang (w/Dave Tregunna) are

> supposed to tour the states soon....

> -Tom.

I don't think Dave Tregunna will be on board for any US tour if it ever
happens even though he and Brian are great friends and obviously enjoy
playing together. From what I understand, there's some sort of long
standing visa issues with Dave preventing him from entering the US. Last
Summer, I brought up such a tour with Brian's manager and he indicated that
they'd have to probably go with a couple different musicians (although he
didn't say which musicians would be "replaced") for any North America tour.
I do know that Dave's visa problem was one of the problems that scuttled the
ill-advised Lords of the New Church US "reunion tour" in 2002.

T.B.